Wednesday June 5, 2019
Where to find us:
PICK OF THE WEEK:
If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We are Wearing:
- Dark & Stormy Sweater (Angela)
- Shiftalong Hat (Angela)
- Black Berry Shawl (Angela)
- Granny’s Favorite (Angela)
- Blue Vanilla Socks (Angela)
- Cranky Sheep Socks (Angela)
- Libertas Cardigan by Shara Lambeth - Crochet (Kelly)
- Grenada by Amy Christoffers (Kelly)
- Butterfly / Papillion Shawl by Marin Melchior (Kelly)
- Magical Thinking (Angela)
- Little Red Pullover (Angela)- wound yarn
- Throwback Sweater (Angela)
- Tundra Sweater (Angela) - maybe
- No Frills Sweater (Angela)
- Georgetown by Hannah Fettig - Spinning/Knitting Project (Kelly)
- Grouse Creek by Amy Christoffers (Kelly)
- Buttonbush Pullover by Heather Zoppetti (Kelly)
- Sap Run Vest by Larisa Demos (Kelly)
- Syrup Waffle by Francesca Hughes (Kelly)
- Gage’s Digits (for those who were asking)- if there is one you need that was not included, please let us know:
- Head = 19 cm
- Waist = 17 cm
- Neck-to-tail = 12 cm
- Waist-to-tail = 6 cm
- Arm = 4 cm long
- Leg = 5 cm long
- Tail = 8 cm long
- Worldwide Knit in Public Day! June 8, 2019 - we will be hosting Must Love Yarniad of 2019. Watch social media for more details!
- We have TSHIRTS!!! Join Team Meerkat! Orders placed by 5pm EST on 6/7/19 with local pick-up will be available the day of the event. Not local and want a shirt? No problem, they can be shipped to you - use the code MustLoveYarn at check-out to receive free shipping.
- Beginning in mid June - Butterfly Cowl/Shawl Class/Workshop with Marin Melchior - stayed tuned for more details! For more information or to register, click here!
- July 12th, 2019 5:30pm - We will be hosting a Great Northern Yarn Haul kickoff party with a fabulous talk by Eve Jacobs Carnahan, a Vermont based artist. Art Knitting: Creative Beginnings and Contemporary Directions
- Black Berry Shawl Along! - Starts May 15, 2019 and ends July 11, 2019. WIPS are allowed. Come knit this fun mohair and fingering weight shawl with us!
- Angela’s Not Allowed CAL - Starts May 3 and runs through July 3
- WIPs are a go
- Let’s show crochet some love!
Basketwave by Katrina Workman
If any of your viewers are interested in purchasing a copy, the coupon code, KC20 will give them 20% off.
This & That:
We mention our interview on The Upside radio show this morning. You can find The Upside on Instagram and Facebook and Gin, the fab host, will be sending us a link to the full podcast interview once she gets it uploaded - probably early next week. We’ll share the link as soon as we get it!