Where to find us:
- Knit Group is back IN-PERSON!
- Wednesdays from 5pm-7pm (virtual group still being hosted) - NEW Zoom Codes!
- Sunday from 1pm-3pm (virtual group still being hosted) - NEW Zoom Codes!
- PODCAST PICK:
- Ella Rae Eco Organic Cotton ($12.99 per skein)
273yds/100g 100% Organic Cotton
5-6 sts = 1" on US 3-5 needles
Machine Wash Cold, Dry Flat
- Ella Rae Marmel ($17.99 per skein)
- 273y/100g 58% Cotton, 42% Acrylic
- 5.25-6 Sts = 1" on US 5-7 Needles
- Machine wash gentle, dry flat
- Good in-store or online
- Use code: GIVEN ON THE PODCAST
- 10% off the weekly pick items
- Runs for (4/14/23-4/28/23)
- Check it all out at Must Love Yarn
What We Are Wearing:
- Rock It Tee by Tanis Lavallee (Angela)
- Shifty Cowl by Andrea Mowry (Jen)
- Sommer Sleeveless Top by Mari Chiba and Celebrating Spring Back (Mannequin #1)
- Afterthought Heel Socks (Angela)
- Sunset Mini (Test Knit Arianna Soloway Designs) (Angela)
- Plaids & Posies Hat/Mitts (exclusively available in current Seasons of VT box) (Jen)
- VKL Sock (Angela)
- Sweety Tweety Sweater by Chris Berlin (Angela)
- Sea Glass Tee by Wool & Pine (Jen)- sleeves are on the needles!!!
- Tassels in the Sky by Vincent Villapando (Jen)
- Hor no 16 by Lone Kjeldsen (Jen)
- Fluxion by Claudia Eisenkolb (Jen)
- Bouldering by Kirsten Hipsky (Jen)
- Jonquil by Alison Green (Angela)
- Evenfall by Andrea Mowry (Jen)
- Pinions by Sharon From Security/Casapinka (Jen)
- Jen’s Second Summer Fields Tank by Kristen Kapur (Jen)
- Opus pattern by Maxim Cyr (Jen)
- Painting Honeycombs Jacket (Jen)
- Second Woolens & Nosh Tonal Sweater KAL (Angela)- Drawing Sweater
- Third Woolens & Nosh Tonal Sweater - Nor-easter by Baby Cocktails (Angela)
- Fluxion by Claudia Eisenkolb (Angela)
Upcoming Events and Exciting Things:
- Spring Classes are up on the website!
- Local Yarn Store Day - April 29, 2023
- 2023 Seasons of Vermont Boxes
- LIGHT - release date 3/20/23.
- Yarn from Junction Fiber Mill, Cute MLY branded project bag, MLY made stitch markers, Woolen Wash from Grace & Miss Mouse, Runamok Maple Syrup with drink recipes, and other fun treats
Other Things We Mention:
- Seasons of Vermont (SOV) Along - KAL will continue!!!!
- Starts March 18, 2022 (Release date of the first SOV box in 2022)
- Ends when the SVO stopped being released
- Have a SOV box that you need motivation to use? Join us for this KAL using SOV yarns and patterns. Don’t have an SOV box? Not a problem, use of the released patterns from the box and your project will qualify. Use both yarn and pattern and gain extra entries.
- Want to look at the SOV patterns? We have created a SOV Bundle
- We will draw a prize from the FO Thread every time a new box is released
- Warmth With Yarn K/CAL (ANNUAL) - Please message us if you donated!!
- Starts 9/1/22
- Ends 12/31/22
- Our annual K/CAL for donation knitting. Help provide warm items for donation. We pick local organizations to donate to. You can drop off your items at the store. Not local to us? Donate locally and enter in the Ravelry Thread.
- Clock Along (NEW) Chatter Thread & FO Thread - PRIZES DRAWN!!!!
- Starts NOW
- Ends March 12, 2023 (Start of Daylight Savings)
- We are using the Yoke O’Clock Pattern for the KAL
- NEW!! FluxAlong
- Woolens & Nosh is hosting a KAL
- Cast on a sweater using Woolens & Nosh Tonal Yarn between 2/10/23-6/20/23
- “Sweater” is loosely defined as an adult sized something that covers the majority of your torso and/or arms. Ponchos are okay, short sleeves full body length and cropped with full sleeves are ok. Bralettes and cropped tank tops are out.
- Post your progress photos to the Chatter Thread on Ravelry and on Instagram using #woolensandnoshsweatermal.
- Post your finished object photos in the Finished Objects Thread on Ravelry by June 20, 2023.
- Check out the Tonal Collection by Woolens & Nosh