Where to find us:
- Knit Group is back IN-PERSON!
- Wednesdays from 5pm-7pm (virtual group still being hosted)
- Sunday from 1pm-3pm (virtual group still being hosted)
- PODCAST PICK:
- Juniper Moon Farm Patagonia Organic Merino - $14.99 per skein
- 382y/100g 100% Organic Merino
- 5.25-6 sts = 1" on US 5-7 Needles
- Hand wash, dry flat
- This yarn can easily be knit as a sport weight. It will pair beautifully with Trendsetter's New York 50 gram skeins for colorwork sweaters!
- Good in-store or online
- Use code: GIVEN ON THE PODCAST
- 10% off the weekly pick items
- Runs for (1/20/23-2/3/23)
- Check it all out at Must Love Yarn
What We Are Wearing:
- Spark by Andrea Mowry (Angela)
- Magnolia by Camilla Vad (Jen)
- Goldwing by Jennifer Steingass (Mannequin #1) - Uses Juniper Moon Farm Patagonia
- Celtic Cables Beanie by Noemi Zimmer (Angela)
- Yoke O’Clock Face (Angela) - knitting is done
- Lozenge Cowl by Peg Mayor (Angela) - but forgot to bring it
- Sian by Elizabeth Doherty (Angela)
- Sea Glass Tee by Wool & Pine (Jen)- sleeves are on the needles!!!
- Yoke O’ Clock by Stephanie Earp - (Jen)
- Bouldering by Kirsten Hipsky (Jen)
- Jonquil by Alison Green (Angela)
- Evenfall by Andrea Mowry (Jen)
- Pinions by Sharon From Security/Casapinka (Jen)
- Jen’s Second Summer Fields Tank by Kristen Kapur (Jen)
- Opus pattern by Maxim Cyr (Jen)
- Painting Honeycombs Jacket (Jen)
- Niefling Hat by Carissa Brown (Angela)
- Ginny by Andrea Mowry (Angela)
- Desperate Housewife Cardigan by Melanie Berg (Angela)
- Shiftigan by Andrea Mowry (Angela) - if she can sort the yarn
- Vejers Sweater by Camilla Vad, but when? (Jen)
- Love Note by tincanknits, in black…or Glass Ceiling? (Jen)
- Cedro by Thea Colman (Jen)
Upcoming Events and Exciting Things:
- Winter Classes are up on the website!
- Makers Market Pop-ups coming - see social media for more info!
- 2/11/23 from 11:00am-3:00pm - Wing & A Prayer Farm
- 2022 Seasons of Vermont Boxes
Other Things We Mention:
- New Yarn!
- Seasons of Vermont (SOV) Along - KAL will continue PRIZE DRAWN!!!!
- Starts March 18, 2022 (Release date of the first SOV box in 2022)
- Ends when the SVO stopped being released
- Have a SOV box that you need motivation to use? Join us for this KAL using SOV yarns and patterns. Don’t have an SOV box? Not a problem, use of the released patterns from the box and your project will qualify. Use both yarn and pattern and gain extra entries.
- Want to look at the SOV patterns? We have created a SOV Bundle
- We will draw a prize from the FO Thread every time a new box is released
- Warmth With Yarn K/CAL (ANNUAL)
- Starts 9/1/22
- Ends 12/31/22
- Our annual K/CAL for donation knitting. Help provide warm items for donation. We pick local organizations to donate to. You can drop off your items at the store. Not local to us? Donate locally and enter in the Ravelry Thread.
- Sparkle Along
- Starts October 1, 2022
- Ends December 31, 2022
- Make it sparkle! Use a sparkle yarn, add a sparkle detail such as beads or Stellaris Yarn to your project
- Clock Along (NEW) Chatter Thread & FO Thread
- Starts NOW
- Ends March 12, 2023 (Start of Daylight Savings)
- We are using the Yoke O’Clock Pattern for the KAL
- 2023 WIPs Along (NEW) - Chatter Thread & FO Thread
- Join us for the month of January 2023 and clear some needle space by working through your WIPs.
- Runs - January 2023
- Eligible - anything that is a WIP that is finished during the month