Where to find us:
- Knit Group is back IN-PERSON!
- Wednesdays from 5pm-7pm (virtual group still being hosted)
- Sunday from 1pm-3pm (virtual group still being hosted)
- PODCAST PICK:
- Details about Podcast Picks
- Good in-store or online
- Use code: GIVEN ON THE PODCAST
- 10% off the weekly pick items
- Runs for 2 weeks (12/9/22-12/23/22)
- Check it all out at Must Love Yarn
What We Are Wearing:
- Hydrangea Shawl by Courtney Kelley (Angela)
- Stopover Sweater by Mary Jane Mucklestone (Jen)
- Fitzhugh Perfectly Project Bags - an Art Installation (Mannequin #1 & #2) - not available on website.
- No Name Hat - by Jennifer Arbuckle (Jen)
- Must Love Winter Cowl by Jennifer Arbuckle (Jen)
- Full Spectrum by Andrea Rangel (Angela)
- Catnip Catfish Cat toy (Angela)
- Sophie Scarf by Petitknits (Angela)
- Sea Glass Tee by Wool & Pine (Jen)
- Yoke O’ Clock by Stephanie Earp - I need a clock face! (Jen)
- Bouldering by Kirsten Hipsky (Jen)
- Lozenge Cowl by Peg Mayor (Angela)
- Jonquil by Alison Green (Angela)
- Evenfall by Andrea Mowry (Jen)
- Pinions by Sharon From Security/Casapinka (Jen)
- Jen’s Second Summer Fields Tank by Kristen Kapur (Jen)
- Opus pattern by Maxim Cyr (Jen)
- Painting Honeycombs Jacket (Jen)
- Three Seasons Cardigan by Wool & Pine (Angela)
- Sian by Elizabeth Doherty (Angela)
- Ginny by Andrea Mowry (Angela)
- Desperate Housewife Cardigan by Melanie Berg (Angela)
- Vejers Sweater by Camilla Vad, but when? (Jen)
- Love Note by tincanknits, in black…or Glass Ceiling? (Jen)
- Cedro by Thea Colman (Jen)
Upcoming Events and Exciting Things:
- Fall classes are up on the website!
- Makers Market Pop-ups coming Next 2 Saturdays - see social media for more info!
- 12/10/22 from 11:00am-3:00pm - Bobolink Yarns and Yankee Rock Farm
- 12/17/22 from 11:00am-3:00pm - Wing & A Prayer Farm
- 2022 Seasons of Vermont Boxes
Other Things We Mention:
- Jen’s new Hat Pattern - with special code given on the Podcast
- Holiday Gift guide from the Newsletter. Not on our email list? Sign Up Here (Top Left-Hand Corner of Page)
- Seasons of Vermont (SOV) Along - KAL will continue PRIZE DRAWN!!!!
- Starts March 18, 2022 (Release date of the first SOV box in 2022)
- Ends May 15, 2022* subject to extensions
- Have a SOV box that you need motivation to use? Join us for this KAL using SOV yarns and patterns. Don’t have an SOV box? Not a problem, use of the released patterns from the box and your project will qualify. Use both yarn and pattern and gain extra entries.
- Want to look at the SOV patterns? We have created a SOV Bundle
- Cables & Lace Along (NEW & UPCOMING) - FO Thread & Chatter Thread
- PRIZE DRAWN!!!
- Starts 9/15/22
- Ends 11/30/22
- Project must have cables or lace or both (extra entry if the project has both). WIPS allowed. So many fun projects for something like this from a cabled headband, to a sweater like Three Seasons Cardigan.
- Warmth With Yarn K/CAL (ANNUAL)
- Starts 9/1/22
- Ends 12/31/22
- Our annual K/CAL for donation knitting. Help provide warm items for donation. We pick local organizations to donate to. You can drop off your items at the store. Not local to us? Donate locally and enter in the Ravelry Thread.
- Sparkle Along (NEW)
- Starts October 1, 2022
- Ends December 31, 2022
- Make it sparkle! Use a sparkle yarn, add a sparkle detail such as beads or Stellaris Yarn to your project
- Clock Along (NEW) Chatter Thread & FO Thread
- Starts NOW
- Ends March 12, 2023 (Start of Daylight Savings)
- We are using the Yoke O’Clock Pattern for the KAL