Where to find us:As Must Love Yarn
- Knit Group is back IN-PERSON!
- PODCAST PICK REVIVED:
- Berocco Vintage Baby
- $5.00 per skein
- 145y/50g 52% Acrylic, 40% Wool, 8% Nylon
- 5.5 Sts = 1" on US 6 needles
- Machine wash, inside out in cold water, gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low.
- Details about Podcast Picks
- Good in-store or online
- Use code: Given out in the Episode …it’s cold outside (just saying)
- 10% off the weekly pick items
- Runs for 2 weeks (3/18/22-4/3/22)
What We Are Wearing:
- Ripples Make Waves by Casapinka (Angela)
- Love Note by Tincan Knits(Angela)
- SOV March 2022 Pattern (name pending) (Jen)
- Farmhouse Cardi by Kelsey Stephens (Angela)
- Rainbow Musselburgh Hat by Ysolda Teague (Angela)
- Evenfall by Andrea Mowry (Jen)
- Magnolia by Camilla Vad (Jen)
- Danni Sweater by This.Bird.Knits (Angela) - stalled at the steek
- Pinions by Sharon From Security/Casapinka (Jen)
- Jen’s Second Summer Fields Tank by Kristen Kapur (Jen)
- Sea Glass Tee by Wool & Pine (Jen)
- Opus pattern by Maxim Cyr (Jen)
- Painting Honeycombs Jacket (Jen)
- Another Ripples Make Waves Hat by Casapinka (Angela)
- Sea Spray Hat by Jennifer Shiels Toland (Angela)
Upcoming Events and Exciting Things:
- New Class schedule stay tuned for updates
- 2022 Edition of Seasons of Vermont Boxes.
- March 2022 box will be released on March 18, 2022 at noon
- Featuring yarn from Petersholm Farm and Bobolinks Yarn, bag from one.stitch.back, cowl/shoulder cosy pattern from Jen, and many other Vermonty goodies!
- Will be 4 boxes this year - released mid-March, mid-June, mid-September, and mid-December.
Local Yarn Spotlight
- Next time!
- Shiftalong now known as “Along Along”
- Snuggle Along
- Starts February 14, 2022 (Treat Yourself)
- Ends approximately May 1, 2022
- Use a fuzzy yarn in your project, such as mohair or suri alpaca
- Make something warm and snuggly
- Bundle of pattern ideas on the Ravelry Page
- Seasons of Vermont (SOV) Along
- Starts March 18, 2022 (Release date of the first SOV box in 2022)
- Ends May 15, 2022* subject to extensions
- Have a SOV box that you need motivation to use? Join us for this KAL using SOV yarns and patterns. Don’t have an SOV box? Not a problem, use of the released patterns from the box and your project will qualify. Use both yarn and pattern and gain extra entries.
- Want to look at the SOV patterns? We have created a SOV Bundle.