Where to find us:
PICK OF THE WEEK:
If you purchase in stock weekly pick yarns from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We Are Wearing:
- Glass Houses (Angela)
- Dissent Sweater (Angela) - knitting is finished - on to the steeking!
- One more tiny sweater/vest (Angela)
- Love Note (Angela)
- Misty Shift (Angela)
- Sing Winter by Alicia Plummer (Kelly)
- Jigshawl Puzzle by Stephen West (Kelly)
- Little Red Pullover (Angela)
- Marettimo (Angela)
- Libertas Cardigan by Shara Lambeth - Crochet (Kelly)
- Grenada by Amy Christoffers (Kelly)
- No Frills Sweater (Angela) - might have decided on yarn
- Magical Thinking (Angela)
- Throwback Sweater (Angela)
- Tundra Sweater (Angela) - maybe
- Georgetown by Hannah Fettig - Spinning/Knitting Project (Kelly)
- Grouse Creek by Amy Christoffers (Kelly)
- Buttonbush Pullover by Heather Zoppetti (Kelly)
- Sap Run Vest by Larisa Demos (Kelly)
- Syrup Waffle by Francesca Hughes (Kelly)
- The Rhinebeck Yarn Bazaar - being held on October 18, 2019 from 2:00pm-6:00pm at Parish Hall, 6436 Montgomery St, Rhinebeck, NY 12572
- Entrance is Free
- Butterfly KAL - Starts June 13, 2019 and runs through September 5, 2019. In conjunction with the Butterfly/Papillon Class at Must Love Yarn, we are hosting a KAL.
- Shiftalong KAL - The KAL will start July 1, 2019 and run through October 2, 2019 so plenty of time to knit one or all of these projects! Any of the Shift patterns will qualify (along with WIPS). For a preview, here are the patterns:
- Warmth With Yarn K/CAL - our version of the mitten tree. We collect and donate hats, mittens, gloves, scarves, shawls, socks, and other items intended to keep the recipient warm. The local charities who benefit: Spectrum Youth Services, COTS, ANew Place.
- We will collect items beginning September 1 - November 15
- Bring items into the store or mail them to us to be entered
- We will also run a page on Ravelry for you to enter if you are donating these items locally to you.
- Hilary from Alaska!
- Gage’s New Friend - Swatch!
- Gage’s Digits (for those who were asking)- if there is one you need that was not included, please let us know:
- Head = 19 cm
- Waist = 17 cm
- Neck-to-tail = 12 cm
- Waist-to-tail = 6 cm
- Arm = 4 cm long
- Leg = 5 cm long
- Tail = 8 cm long