Thursday October 26, 2018
Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We are Wearing:
- Zweig (Angela) - ITS FINISHED!!!!
- Red, Red Flannel Mitts (Angela)
- Little Socks (Angela)
- Sockhead Slouch Hat by Kelly McClure (Kelly)
- Little Twigs By Melody Hoffman (Kelly)
- Hela Sweater Jacket by Védís Jónsdóttir (Kelly)
- I have wool babies from Cece’s Wool!!! (Angela) - currently looking at Get the Groove, Mountain High, or Cold Breath
- Georgetown by Hannah Fettig (Kelly)
- Desert by Ankestrick (Kelly)
- Fuse Fiber Studio Sweater Kit
Kelly’s Rhinebeck Weekend Haul:
- Scrumptious Superwash (2 hanks worsted weight) from CeCe’s Wool
- Project bag and eco printed sock blank from Wing & A Prayer Farm
- Christmas sock blank from Gale’s Art
- Interchangeable needle case from CrippenWorks
- The Old Hand-Knitters of the Dales by Marie Hartley and Joan Ingilby from Cooperative Press
- The Unwind with Must Love Yarn Retreat - February 28, 2019-March 3, 2019 We are putting together a weekend of fun, fiber, and friendships. Click the link for more information and to register now!
- Mitten Tree K/CAL - Starting October 1, 2018 and running through November 30, 2018. We are partnering with our local UPS Store to collect hand-made mittens, hats, or scarves for donation to their mitten tree. Enter the KAL and give back
- Not local to us? If you can’t find a collection site near you, let us know and we can see if we can assist. You can always pop your FO in the mail to us and we’ll get them donated for you.
- Rules - WIPS a-okay on this one, its for charity
- Each finished pair of mittens counts as an entry, same with hats and scarves/cowls
- Can enter multiple sets of mittens, hats, scarves/cowls
- FOs brought into the store or mailed to us will be entered into a separate drawing for prizes
- Holiday ALONG - Starting November 1, 2018 and running through the end of December 2018. Here are the rules:
- WIPS Allowed
- Non-knitting/crocheting items allowed
- In the FO thread, explain with your photo how the item represents the holidays for you.
- So this could be some gift knitting/crocheting/crafting (i.e. something you are making for someone else)
- This could me a special meal or food that represents the holidays for you
- This could be some tradition that your family has started (see Angela’s Advent Calendar with homemade ornaments and a wooden tree made by her husband)
- These are just a few suggestions, don’t be limited by this list