Wednesday March 7, 2018
Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Regia Tutti Frutti - Kelly
- Great Adirondack Yarn Co Superwash Merino - Angela
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions!
What We are Wearing:
- Skunked again (Angela)
- Nothing (Kelly)
- Virgil (Angela)
- Hat with Seasons of Vermont Yarn (Angela)
- Tunic Dress - Sewing Pattern by Ellen Mason (Kelly)
- Ninilchik by Caitlin Hunter (Kelly)
- On the Spice Market Shawl (Angela)
- Jelly Roll Socks (Angela) or maybe the Jelly Roll Littlies Sweater
- Hitchhiker KAL - started January 15, 2018 and runs through end of February 2018. Use that special skein of sock yarn, knit a fun shawl project (Great option for the Jan/Feb box of the Seasons of Vermont yarn).
- On the Spice Market Shawl KAL - will be starting February 15, 2018 (February 9, 2018 is okay if you are using for Ravellenics) and running through April 16, 2018 (Tax Day!). Kristie from FiberStash dyed up some kits for us for this pattern.
- Berroco (they distribute Istex Lopi yarns) is hosting a Lopi Knit Along, we will be KAL-ing with them! Started February 1, 2018. More details on the Ravelry Berroco Group! We started a Bundle of patterns on our Ravelry Group.
- Jodi Shawl KAL - starts April 1 and runs through May 31. We have kits from Peggy Jane Fibers available for purchase or come up with your own color combos. Make your own set with Primrose Jasper DK, Madelinetosh, or Malabrigo Yarn. More information, along with links, on the Ravelry Board.
- Hitchhiker Shawl KAl Prizes - AND THE WINNER IS….we don’t want to spoil it here. But we do announce in the episode.
- Have you always wanted to come to VT? See your friends at Must Love Yarn? XRX is hosting a giveaway for Camp Stitches (May 31- June 4), you can enter by following this link