March 9, 2017
Where to find us:
As Must Love Yarn
Instagram Twitter Ravelry Facebook Periscope
- Pink Bunny Cuddle (Angela) - well just needs a face, Classic Elite Yarns Sprout
- Sock Blank Socks (Angela)
- Mitered Square Felted Tote (Kelly) almost done, Carol’s going to hand felt it a bit more for me and then I have to put handles on...
- Mare Mittens (Kelly)
- Find Your Fade (Angela)
- Striped Socks for William (Angela)
- Willow Creek (Kelly)
- Millet (Kelly)
- 93 Diagon Alley Vanilla Socks (Kelly)
- Immie Tee (Angela)by Carrie Bostwick Hoge - using CoBaSi. There is also an Adult version, Imogen Tee
- Wee Chickadee (Angela)
- Peacock Lake by Taiga Hilliard Designs - using Legacy Fiber Artz Dk in the Paris Gellar colorway (Kelly)
- Sizzle Pop or maybe Askews Me Shawl, a brioche shawl of some sort, I just haven’t decided which yet… (Kelly)
What We Are Wearing:
- Lake Monsters Stitch-N-Pitch and 50/50 Raffle to support Cast Off Chemo - July 8, 2017
- Rhinebeck - We’ll be starting to make plans and bus reservations soon!
- NEW KAL! Mitered, Felted Bag (both Knit and Crochet)- Starts March 15! Runs through April 15
- Knit Version: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/felted-bag-with-mitered-squares
- Crochet Version:http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/felted-crochet-mitered-square-tote-bag
- Possible Yarn Options: Noro Kureyon, Plymouth Yarns Gina, Brown Sheep LanaLoft, Brown Sheep Lamb’s Pride
500 YouTube Subscriber contest!!! PRIZES!!! See Instagram for details.
And the winner is...spbardwell!
We also mention Stephen West’s Askews Me Dress and the Marled Magic MKAL, the accompanying video and the This is a Cat video.