May 18, 2016
Where to find us:
As Must Love Yarn
Instagram Twitter Ravelry Facebook Periscope
Things we talk about:
- The Knit Girllls Podcast and their annual event, Stash Dash.
- New York State Sheep and Wool Festival
- Lilli Pilli
Angela: Gather Together by Joji Locatelli, using Plymouth Select Worsted Merino Superwash in the 55 Good Grey colorway (Almost an FO, but Angela can now count it towards Stash Dash…)
Fork In the Road Socks by Lara Neel, using Cascade Yarns Heritage Prints in the Autumn colorway
Works in Progress:
Angela: Mama Vertebrae by Kelly Brooker, using One Twisted Tree Lavish in the Rare Woman Claire colorway
Featherweight by Hannah Fettig, using Classic Elite Yarns Silky Alpaca Lace & Juniper Moon Farm Findley
Pure Joy by Joji Locatelli, using Gale's Art Wonder Sock & Nimu Torva.
Vanilla Flower Socks, using Gale’s Art Single Knit Sock Blank in The Big O colorway
Kelly: Vanilla Socks (no pattern, just my standard go-to sock, although I did decide to use the stitch pattern from Hermione’s Everyday Socks), using One Twisted Tree BFL Prime in the One Twisted Summer Colorway
Featherweight by Hannah Fettig using FiberStash Dyeworks Strong Toes in the Grayt Scott colorway, & Voolenvine Yarns Lush in the Faerie Hair and Phantom Fathom Colorways
Kelly is also thinking about casting on Mormorio by Heather Zoppetti, using Malabrigo Sock in the Light of Love colorway and Round Mountain Fibers Fingering Weight in the Dark Eyed Junco colorway
We talk about our Featherweight KAL which started May 1 and runs through the end of July! Lovely prizes to be had, check out our Ravelry thread for details!
- WWKIP (or World Wide Knit In Public) Day is June 18, join us for lots of fun! This is going to be a low key event, bring lawn chairs, snacks and of course your knitting! We’ll have a few fun surprises for our knitters!
- Stitch-N-Pitch is happening August 6th, join us! We’ll have a link to buy tickets and all the other info up soon!
- Knitbot Trunk Show and Botanical Knits Trunk Show! Items will arrive in early June and we will have a launch party soon thereafter! Details can be found here! Garments include:
- Autumnal Cardigan
- Bitty Breezy
- Breezy Cardigan
- Featherweight Cardigan
- Lightweight Pullover
- Spring Ribbed Cardigan
- Sycamore Vest
- Wispy Cardigan
- As well as all of the garments from the Botanical Knits book!
Big Truck Day in Hinesburg, VT
The HiyaHiya needles are here!
Miyuki Glass 6/0 Beads in Stock!
The Great Northern Yarn Haul – So Much Fun!!! July 8th-17th
Swants! By Stephen West
The Knitmore Girls
Down Cellar Studio – Tan House Brook Shawl, Aila Grace Shawl, View from the Charles
Stitched by JessaLu
Thanks so much for watching, I think I’ve remembered everything, but if not, feel free to message us with questions!