We are so delighted to announce the re-opening of Must Love Yarn to in person shopping! Beginning Tuesday, May 26th, we welcome you back to shop without an appointment! We still have safety guidelines to follow to keep everyone as safe as possible and our days/hours are slightly different, so read on for all of the details!
- Masks/face coverings are required for all in-person shopping
- Social distancing is required, please stay 6 feet away from all staff and customers
- Please use provided hand sanitizer upon first entering the shop
- Please limit touching of products as much as possible to those that you want to purchase - have a game plan about what you are looking for!
- Credit Card purchases only – NO CASH
- We encourage you to take advantage of our emailed or texted receipts at checkout if you would like a receipt
- We cannot help you in-person with projects that need fixing at this time, if you need help with a project, we are happy to setup a virtual private lesson.
- Private lessons & knit groups will continue in their virtual format at this time, please email us to setup a lesson or for the link to the virtual knit groups
- We are cleaning and disinfecting the shop's common point of contact surfaces multiple times throughout the day to keep customers and staff as healthy as possible.
- We will continue to offer free shipping for online orders of $15 or more at www.mustloveyarn.com
- We will continue to offer curbside pick-up
- Call in your order (802) 448-3780 or order online at www.mustloveyarn.com and use the code PICKUP at checkout so you aren’t charged shipping and we know that you want to pick up your order. We will email or call you when your order is ready to be picked up.
Hours for curbside pick up and in-person shopping
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10am – 6pm
- Wednesday 11am – 7pm
- Saturday 10am – 5pm
- Sunday & Monday - Closed