Seasons of Vermont - October 2020 - Harvest
This product is unavailable
Box will be released on October 16, 2020 at noon Eastern Time.
Join us for the 5th installment of the Seasons of Vermont 2020 Yarn Boxes! Products are sourced from or produced in Vermont, and we’re so happy to bring them to you in all their amazing variety.
Included in this box are the following:
- Yarn – Hampton Fiber Mill's New England Sweater Yarn in 5 colorways (pick your favorite - Simply select the color you are interested in from the drop-down menu and a larger image of that colorway will be displayed). This is a gorgeous marled Light Worsted Weight yarn, 100% US Wool (4 oz/113 g and 225 yds/205 m). Colors are
- Pink Granite (50)
- Vintage (38)
- Antique (39)
- Pebbles (43)
- Opal (40)
- Project Bag – Cindy’s Creative Bags cotton quilted Project Bag, approximate dimension 9 1/2” x 12” (flat). Beautiful Harvest colors with a clear plastic front, zippered closure, and cotton twill strap. Perfect for small to medium size projects
- Pattern – Check The Box Mittens pattern by Jennifer Arbuckle, the perfect mitten to keep your hands warm while standing in line to VOTE! Includes a fingerless mitts version as well.
- Decorative Glass Buttons – Caitlin Burch Glassworks trio of shank buttons handcrafted from Borosilicate Glass in a beautiful purple colorway to add to any project. Buttons are approximately 5/8” in diameter.
- Counting Cast-on Stitch Markers – from Elisabetta Studio, handcrafted cork with different numbers to keep your cast-on counts in order. (6) removable stitch markers on a wooden holder. BONUS – purple VOTE marker for use while knitting or whenever needed in the next few weeks (and years).
- Inhaler – Deep Calm aromatherapy inhaler from Lunaroma, a local aromatherapy and essential oil products purveyor. A state much desired as we ride out this election season or just the rest of this crazy year!
- Lake Champlain Chocolates – chocolate squares in assorted gourmet flavors
- Dakin Farm – Maple Drop candies
- Greeting Card with Inspiration photo from Fern Bridge Farm