Seasons of Vermont - Getting Outside 2018
This product is unavailable
Box will be released on July 15, 2018 at noon EST.
If you want to pick up in store, use the code INSTOREPICKUP in the coupon code box at checkout and be sure to use our address as the shipping address - 2438 Shelburne Road, Shelburne, VT 05482
Don't forget to include your pattern choice in the comments section during checkout! Also include your Ravelry ID if you want the pattern dropped in your Ravelry Library.
Join us for the 4th installment of the Seasons of Vermont Boxes. Included in this box:
- Yarn - FiberStash Yarn has created an amazing summer colorway. Kristie is spoiling us with a merino/silk blend and a 600 yard / 150 gram skein sure to inspire and delight you.
- Project Bag - Kat's Paws is providing this box's amazing bag. Large enough for a shawl project, this delightfully whimsical bag will certainly bring a smile to your face.
- Stitch Markers - Wee Ones has created this month's summer themed stitch markers with a watermelon slice and a creemee cone. Definitely what we think of as summer.
- Katrinkles - A M1R/M1L reminder tool. For all of the shawls in this month's box, this is a handy addition to help you keep these two increase stitches straight.
- Choice of pattern (in the comments section, please tell us which pattern and your RAVELRY ID if you would also like it added to your Ravelry library):
- Sweet Summer Shawl by Michelle Krause (knit)
- Little Summer Shawl by Michelle Krause (knit)
- Fireflies Rising Shawlette by Helen Stewart (knit)
- Summer Sky by Janina Kallio (knit)
- Imagine When by Joji Locatelli (knit)
- Surf by Kephren Pritchett (knit)
- Spirit of Summer by Sarah Knight (crochet)
- Spun Gold by Kat Goldin (crochet)
- Wisteria Shawl by Vicki Mikulak (crochet)
- Sheep Note Cards - locally made note cards with sheep themes are certain to make this box a favorite!