Seasons of Vermont - Fall Foliage 2018
Box will be released on September 15, 2018 at noon EST.
Join us for the 5th installment of the Seasons of Vermont Boxes. Included in this box:
- Yarn - Fuse Fiber Studio in the Green Mountain Majesties colorway. Rebecca has masterfully captured the colors of fall here in New England.
- Project Bag - Joan Fitzhugh has created a delight of fall colors for this generously sized project bag.
- Stitchmarkers - Silkworm Studios joins this edition of the box by providing stitchmarkers that beautifully coordinate the fall colors in the project bag and yarn.
- Katrinkles - Kitchener Stitch reminder tool created by Katrinkles
- Wool Wash - WoolinCo has created this amazing fall scented wool wash.
- Choice of pattern (in the comments section, please tell us which pattern and your RAVELRY ID if you would also like it added to your Ravelry library):
- Caramel Latte Socks (knit) by C.C. Almon
- Autumn Whirlpool Hat (knit) by Pelykh Natalie
- Foliage Mitts (Knit) by Meg Hollar
- Fall Into Leaves (knit) by Karen Fletcher
- Autumn Leaves Are Falling Socks (knit) by Nadia Paige
- Fallen Leaves Socks (crochet) by Vickie Brown
- Autumn Filigree (crochet) by Vickie Mukulak