Seasons of Vermont - December 2020 - A Few of My Favorite Things
Box will be released on December 9th, 2020 at noon EST.
Join us for the 6th installment of the Seasons of Vermont 2020 Yarn Boxes! Products are sourced from or produced in Vermont, and we’re so happy to bring them to you in all their amazing variety.
Included in this box are the following:
- Yarn – Kingdom Fleece & Fiberworks set of mini-skeins. 5 beautiful 20g skeins (100g total, 455 yds) of Little Hardwick 4-ply medium wool blend fingering weight yarn in holiday-inspired colors: Santa, Velvet, Night Sky, Golden Pear, and Garland. This is not a superwash wool.
- Project Bag – from Fitzhugh Perfectly comes a soft and cozy Buffalo Plaid (red-black check) flannel quilted bag, approximate dimension 13 1/2” x 11 1/2” (flat) with a 3” gusset bottom. Cream colored twill interior (with an interior pocket), zippered closure, and cotton twill strap. Perfect for medium size projects.
- Pattern – Take 5 Cowl pattern by Jennifer Arbuckle, this short row bandana-style cowl is designed to work with a 5 mini-skein set of yarns.
- “Yarn Ball” necklace – Caitlin Burch Glassworks beautiful glass ball (approximately ½” diameter) handcrafted from Borosilicate Glass on an 18” sterling silver chain.
- “Handknit” Project tags – from Elisabetta Studio, handcrafted from cork. (10) foldable tags approximately 1 1/8” x 2”.
- Ultra Luxe Body Cream – “Sunburst” citrus-scented hand cream (5 ml) from Lunaroma, a local aromatherapy and essential oil products purveyor.
- Lake Champlain Chocolates – chocolates in assorted gourmet flavors
- Dakin Farm – Maple Drop candies
- Greeting Card with Snowfall Inspiration photo