Seasons of Vermont - Think Summer 2018
Box will be released on May 21, 2018 at noon EST.
If you want to pick up in store, use the code INSTOREPICKUP in the coupon code box at checkout and be sure to use our address as the shipping address - 2438 Shelburne Road, Shelburne, VT 05482
Don't forget to include your pattern choice in the comments section during checkout! Also include your Ravelry ID if you want the pattern dropped in your Ravelry Library.
Join us for the 3rd installment of the Seasons of Vermont Boxes. Included in this box:
- Yarn - Peggy Jane Fibers in the Field of Flowers colorway. Kelly of Peggy Jane Fibers has created this custom colorway for Must Love Yarn and this box. It is a sneak preview of the things to come over the summer.
- Project Bag - Caties Creations has put together a very summer inspired project bag. This is a larger bag that we have had in the past, big enough for a large shawl or summer sweater project. Choose between teal or pink lining fabric.
- Stitchmarkers - by The Sexy Knitter - They are brightly colored origami stars. No two sets are alike, let these colorful, lightweight markers brighten your knitting project.
- Katrinkles - Square gauge ruler created by Katrinkles. For, you know, checking your gauge.
- Needle Keeper - Must Love Yarn has put together this needle keeper for holding your stitches and needles. It can be used with either double points or circular needles.
- Choice of pattern (in the comments section, please tell us which pattern and your RAVELRY ID if you would also like it added to your Ravelry library):
- American Meadow - This month's Vermont product is a very large packet of wildflowers from American Meadow.