Seasons of Vermont - Tis The Season 2018
This product is unavailable
Boxes are available 11/15 at 12pm EST!
If you want to pick up in store, use the code INSTOREPICKUP in the coupon code box at checkout and be sure to use our address as the shipping address - 2438 Shelburne Road, Shelburne, VT 05482
Join us for the 6th installment of the Seasons of Vermont Boxes. Included in this box:
- Yarn - Green Mountain Spinnery Nor'Easter - 140y/100g -
Nor’Easter is an Aran weight 4-ply yarn sourced from nearby flocks raised within a 200 mile radius of the Spinnery.
This variegated yarn includes blended wool from Rambouillet, Corriedale, Romney and Friesian sheep located in Vermont, New Hampshire and off the coast of Massachusetts. These hearty animals grow fleeces that are perfect protection against winter storms. The twist of this yarn’s four plies ensures a sturdy construction that will retain crisp stitch definition to make your knitwear last for generations.
- Project Bag - Kat's Paws is providing this box's amazing bag.
- Katrinkles - Project tags with the Must Love Yarn logo
- Pattern - Whitinsville Hat by Larisa Demos for Green Mountain Spinnery. This gorgeous hat was designed to with the Nor'Easter yarn in mind, we think you'll love it as much as we do! Photo Credit - Larisa Demos
- Body Balm - Keep your skin hydrated and smelling fabulous this winter with Orange Spice Herbal Body Balm from Woolin & Co.
- Cider Mulling Spices from Cold Hollow Cider Mill in Waterbury, VT - Sit back, relax and have a hot cup of mulled cider as the snow gently falls on the once green grass. Savor the warmth and aroma while you work away on your craft.