Seasons of Vermont - April 2020 - Early Spring
This product is unavailable
Seasons of VT Yarn Box #2 – Early Spring
Box will be released on April 10, 2020 at noon EST.
Join us for the 2nd installment of the Seasons of Vermont 2020 Yarn Boxes. Products are sourced from or produced in Vermont, and we’re so happy to bring them to you in all their amazing variety.
Included in this box are the following:
- Yarn – Legacy Fiber Artz CLOUD 1-ply Lace Weight, (1) skein in the exclusive colorway “Spring Has Sprung” 72% Kid Mohair, 28% Silk (459 yds, 50 grams)
- Project Bag – Joan Fitzhugh Bags custom Cotton Project Bag, approximate dimension 11” x 12” (flat) with gusset bottom and interior pocket
- Pattern – Snowmelt Capelet pattern by Jennifer Arbuckle, a perfect shoulder warmer for this time of year and designed to be knit in mohair
- Stitch Markers – Caitlin Burch Glassworks Stitch Markers handcrafted from Borosilicate Glass (5 stitch markers on a metal stitch holder)
- Notions Pouch – from Elisabetta Studio, handcrafted zippered cork pouch, approximate dimension 3” x 5”
- Ultra Luxe Hand Cream – from Lunaroma, a local aromatherapy and essential oil products purveyor
- Lake Champlain Chocolates – chocolate squares in assorted gourmet flavors
- Dakin Farm – Maple Drop candies