2022 Seasons of VT Yarn Box #2 - BALANCE
2022 Seasons of VT Yarn Box #2 – BALANCE
Box will be released on June 11, 2022 at noon EST.
Join us for the 2nd installment of the Seasons of Vermont 2022 Yarn Boxes! Products are sourced from or produced in Vermont, and we’re so happy to bring them to you in all their amazing variety. This box celebrates the pursuit of balance in all things and creates the perfect summer evening (food, beverage, and knitting, of course)!
Included in this box are the following:
- Yarn – 1 skein Cozy Toes 4-ply fingering weight (80% Superwash Merino/10% Cashmere/ 10% Nylon) 100g/435yds in a custom-dyed tonal colorway “Sunrise”
- Yarn – 1 skein Strong Toes 4-ply fingering weight (80% Superwash Merino/20% Nylon) 100g/400yds in a custom-dyed tonal colorway “Night Sky”
- Pattern – Firefly Nights shawl pattern by Jennifer Arbuckle, this pretty pattern celebrates summer with a balance of light and dark colorwork and sweet eyelets.
- Fabric Coasters – from one.stitch.back comes a 4-pack of quilted fabric coasters for your favorite summer beverages (be they adult or not).
- Cocktail (or Mocktail) Infusion – in Spicy Blackberry, perfect for a warm summer evening!
- Progress Keeper – flowery glass beads with silver lobster clasp. Hand assembled by our staff!
- HealthySeasonalRecipes.com – Brie with Maple, Walnuts, and Figs recipe (the PERFECT summer appetizer)
- Lake Champlain Chocolates – chocolates in assorted gourmet flavors
- Dakin Farm – Maple Drop candies